13 Seanmhara, Muckinish, Ballyvaughan, Clare
No 13 Seanmhara,is a beautifully maintained 3 bed roomed home situated on the Mucknish peninsula on the south shores of Galway Bay. Set in a unique location adjacent to Muckinish castle, an area steeped in history and overlooked by the Burren hills. The property is built in a courtyard in a development of 15 houses. On entering No 13 the sitting room is to your right with open fireplace and its hallway leads you to the bright kitchen/dining room with double doors opening onto a patio area that is looking onto wonderful sea views and the Burren landscape. The upstairs has a landing and three bedrooms one is en-suite and all the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and wooden floors. The main bathroom is also on the first floor with floor to ceiling tiling.
The charming seaside village of Ballyvaughan is only 4 km away with all the amenities i.e. school, post office shops traditional pubs, great restaurants, sailing, kayaking, weekly country farmers market etc. Easy access to Galway city – 35 minute drive and Shannon airport is a 45 minute drive.
– Located on the beautiful Muckinsh Peninsula with views of Galway Bay and the Majestic Burren
– Easy access to Galway city and Shannon airport
BER NO: 108388091
ENERGY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR: 245.21
Take the N67 Kinvara – Ballyvaughan road and just 2 miles before Ballyvaughan village is Muckinish Island on your right, you will see the old ruin castle and Seanmhara houses.
HALLWAY – 5.1m x 1.8m
• Tiled FloorLIVING ROOM – 4.1m x 5.5m
• Carpet • Open FireplaceKITCHEN/DININGROOM – m x m
• Tiled Floor • Wooden Fitted Kitchen Units • Double Doors to Patio area overlooking seaMASTER BEDROOM – 4.3m x 3.0m
• Wooden FloorEN SUITE – 1.8m x 1.7m
1.8m x 1.7m • Wooden Floor • Tiling floor to ceiling • Shower • WHB • WC BEDROOM 2 – 3.1m x 2.8m
• Wooden Floor • Seaview BEDROOM 3 – 3.2m x 2.5m
– Wooden FlOORLANDING – 3.8m x 1.8m
• Wooden FloorUPSTAIRS BATHROOM – 2.3m x 2.0m
• Wooden Floor • Tiling floor to Ceiling • Bath • WC • WHB